Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Happy 60th Birthday to My Mother!


Dearest Nanay,

I will never find anyone who will love me as unconditionally as you have. You know me in many ways that no one else ever will. One who can see what I am going through. You’re the one who will do anything to see me happy. One who always prays for my happiness, keeping me safe from harm or sickness. You’re are the one who instills confidence and faith in me and gave unquestioning support to whatever I do. You’re unconditional love and care that I always wear every single day even you are not always beside me is irreplaceable.

I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for always, always being at my side and having my back. No one is in my corner quite the way you are. I precious you, mother, and love you more than life itself.

I hope for your good health and a strong mind. There’ll never be a day in my life when I won’t need you. I’m here for you too. Please remember that.

Happy, Happy Birthday Nanay. Love you!


All my love,

Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment