Sunday, May 14, 2017

Nanay...

I could never start to fondle the memories I have for my “Nanay”, or the feelings and thoughts I share to other people about my childhood. I am very much grateful for the wonderful mother that I have! My mother was so present for me everyday during my childhood life. She made food, played with us, took us to the school, taught us all day long, exposed me to study hard and never give up in all kinds of hardships – I love it!… I could go on and on….

Most of all, my “nanay” showed us to have faith in God to fight for impecuniousness in life. Her encouragement has been an inspiration to me… She was really spectacular, never giving up ... During my school days, I was one of the best at getting around obstacles on my studying. Until now I want to be the best at confronting the most difficult problems of my life with all my strength. 

I really do hope that I’m doing a good job as my mother and my father want me to do. Looking back, I can tell how much treasured those days we were all young even though some pieces of a good things in life were not given to us. But the most important thing is, she enjoys being my nanay now. 

Thank you for being there for me, for being my biggest fan through every single stage of my life. Thank you for knowing when I was wrong and whopping me when I was being a brat. I may not have liked it then, but looking back, I know I’m better off. Thank you for holding me on my ups and downs and promising me that tomorrow would be a better day. You’ve been my rock through breakups, life decisions, and new chapters. You’ve carried me through when I was convinced I couldn’t go on. Thank you for (sneakily) becoming my very best friend, being my phone call always, and being my most caring confidant.  I am so grateful. Most importantly, thank you for showing me right from wrong and for teaching me the value of respect not only for others, but for myself as well.

Thank you! Happy Mothers Days Nanay! lavyah….

No comments:

Post a Comment