Thursday, September 22, 2016

WATCH Casey Neistat’s HANDS-ON REVIEW with GoPro's newly unveiled KARMA DRONE

I always love what I’m doing, I love my job if there’s one :) and I always try to enjoy every moment of my life. Reading about what’s new is clearly one of the highlight of my day. Watching vlog and geeking out is also pretty high on the pleasure scale right now so I just want to share you the video of my all time favorite vlogger in the universe, Casey Neistat’s hands-on with GoPro's newly unveiled Karma drone that announced few days ago by their CEO Nick Woodman.

I have no GoPro camera right now but I have planned to buy one soon once my saving is good enough lols! For now I’m just making myself to only satisfied my eyes watching Casey doing gear review. As I’ve seen, the drone is foldable and the grip handle that connects to a GoPro Hero action camera also screws out of the drone's body and you can use it as a handheld stabilizer too. The price starts at $799 and up depending on the package of the gear and it will be out in the market this coming October. So, you should watch Casey’s vlog as he flies one to and find out what his initial reactions of this beautiful gear.

Casey's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/caseyneistat

Please visit also my YouTube channel : www.youtube.com/sandiegode

No comments:

Post a Comment