Friday, September 23, 2016

RUNNING, PHOTOGRAPHY, BLOGGING & VLOGGING help me DEVELOP a LOVE for my LIFE.


Over the course of my life as I grew up and matured (lols), I’ve contained a number of run-of-the-mill interests like ball games, video games, art, just to name a few. But none of them have changed or defined my life or brought me as much satisfaction as blogging/vlogging, running and photography. In almost too many ways to count, these 3 passions have changed me and the way I live my life aside from my work.
Any of these 3 has become a passion that I can put in good word to others. I started blogging as a personal tool to journal some parts of my life and express what’s in my mind and my emotions that I cannot voice out directly to other people. Before I started vlogging, running and photography are my stress relievers. Running makes me feel healthy and gives me mental fortitude while photography becomes a creative outlet for me to see the beauty in every captured memory that I can have forever.  But somewhere along the line, it becomes less about me writing the story in blog when I discovered vlogging in which I can tell a story in video format. I begin to love it because I’ve always loved to share things, and making videos has become an extension for my love of writings.
 And while there are many articles written about these hobbies, for me,  if you combine running, writing blog, filming vlogs and photography or even doing only one of this passions, it’ll surely DEVELOP A LOVE FOR your LIFE with its all beauty, good health, joy, love, connection, adventures, thoughts, emotions, and awesomeness that makes up life. So, let’s wrap it up here, how could you not try even one or two or all of these and experience it now?? And maybe can change your life and become you happier.
But, anyway, if you’re any of these: blogger, vlogger, runner, photographer or not, hopefully you can relate to at least a little of it.
WATCH SOME OF MY VLOGS:


 
   
 
      


1 comment: