Wednesday, December 18, 2019

My Seven (7) Goals in 2020



Less than 2 weeks to go before the new year, millions of people across the world will be setting goals for 2020 and being a better person is my top New Year’s resolution, 

These are my 7 Goals this coming 2020: 
  • Goal#1: Prioritize my health because my health is my only wealth (lol). I’ll take care of myself by becoming more active and taking a 'me' day every once in a while. 
  • Goal #2: Spending more quality time with my family and loved ones.
  • Goal #3: Pay my bills on time and take the step forward towards financial freedom.
  • Goal #4: Get out of my comfort zone. With a little adjustment, I’ll try to break away from my ordinary routine and do great things.
  • Goal #5: Keep in touch with people who matter to me most.
  • Goal #6: Up my water intake and stay away with canned goods (lol).
  • Goal #7: Add savings for the future.
It is very important that we need to be accountable for whatever goals we have that’s why I put these goals into writing so I can come back here to be easily remembered, review and update my goals. 

How about you, what’s your goals in 2020? 

Connect with me:
Instagram
Facebook
YouTube

✅ Like And Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL
For More! 
Diego TaƱafranca

I do vlogs about travel, events, food, lifestyle and many more










No comments:

Post a Comment